April 26, 2024, 09:48:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog lab keeps asking me to activate my already active license  (Read 736 times)

joe444444

Im subscribed to analog lab thru splice for both the V collection 9 and analog lab V and they are active but for some reason on load up its telling me I have 4 activations left. I dont understand what that means. 

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 2.02.51 PM

LBH

Re: Analog lab keeps asking me to activate my already active license
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 08:08:18 pm »
I see no screenshot.

Are you sure it's Analog Lab that's telling you and not Arturia Software Center.
So you both own V-Collection and also own a seperate version of Analog Lab beside the one you get with V-Collection?
You only have to activate V-Collection as Analog Lab is included.

However - You can activate the applications on up to 5 units you own. If you have activated the products on one unit, then you have 4 left. That's what it means.
If you activate the products on another unit, then you will have 3 activations left.
You can deactivate products on units and then you will regain the activation.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 08:15:09 pm by LBH »

TinBerlin

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 08:31:01 pm »
I keep having the same issues... The latest 9.2 updates have caused some putin de merdique problems.  Although they are not critical - they still bring up an error saying I haven't got a license every time I open an app.   Also I own ALL the apps.  I use and have tested all of them.  Same issue.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 09:50:06 pm »
I keep having the same issues... The latest 9.2 updates have caused some putin de merdique problems.  Although they are not critical - they still bring up an error saying I haven't got a license every time I open an app.   Also I own ALL the apps.  I use and have tested all of them.  Same issue.
Hello,

On how many units have you installed and activated your products.

You don't use an activation everytime you open an application. Please read my post above.

Please post a screenshot of the message. I have no idea what you both mean with popping up?

I can add, that sometimes, if there for some reason is actiavtion issues, then it can help to deactivate (not uninstall - only deactivate) the product and activate it again.

Actiavtion shall only be done one time for each unit where you wan't it to be installed and used.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines