April 19, 2024, 07:20:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MatrixBrute new project names (possibly related to date formats in Windows...)  (Read 1357 times)

jsueirob@yahoo.com

• Apprentice
Having the MCC v. 1.13.6.8, 32 bit (x86)  started on my Windows PC and the MatrixBrute connected, MMC gives "astonishingly rare" names to the connection-driven projects; for instance, the 27th january 2022 at 20h 32m project name was 00272022 20h32/[month minus 1][day][year][time] instead of 20220127 20h32, usual and sortable yyyymmdd HH(h) MM ((h) could be suppressed, of course, and even the middle spaces,  if wanted...). I've managed to change the 529! folder and file names involved with voidtools's Everything ultra-useful tool (https://www.voidtools.com/ thanks David!!) for each new saved connection. I don't think that's the way it has to be done, so the 25th january I opened a request to solve it, with no solution today, after 1 month+

jsueirob@yahoo.com

• Apprentice
Strangely, I've noticed a upper-right corner delayed datetime stamp in this form some 27m 28s ... Seems there's a Time/Date relativistic (?) issue at Arturia's headquarters...  :D

Jordi

Having the MCC v. 1.13.6.8, 32 bit (x86)  started on my Windows PC and the MatrixBrute connected, MMC gives "astonishingly rare" names to the connection-driven projects; for instance, the 27th january 2022 at 20h 32m project name was 00272022 20h32/[month minus 1][day][year][time] instead of 20220127 20h32, usual and sortable yyyymmdd HH(h) MM ((h) could be suppressed, of course, and even the middle spaces,  if wanted...). I've managed to change the 529! folder and file names involved with voidtools's Everything ultra-useful tool (https://www.voidtools.com/ thanks David!!) for each new saved connection. I don't think that's the way it has to be done, so the 25th january I opened a request to solve it, with no solution today, after 1 month+

ELEVEN months with NO ANSWER!!!
*** Please say hello [DEC PDP-11/20 login invitation, 1976!] ***

Jordi

ELEVEN months with NO ANSWER!!!
*** Please say hello [DEC PDP-11/20 login invitation, 1976!] ***

And... this message has been sent at, aprox, 23:25, NOT 22:57 !!! Perhaps Arturia in a different time/space continuum??? TIME to solve this, people!!

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
Hello !

Thanks for reporting this issue.

We fixed this one recently, we're close to release it, but the release does not contains only this bug and other dependencies really slowed down the hotfix release.

I'm truelly sorry, you're right, this should have been fixed so many time ago...
Hopefully the hotfix will be released next week.

Sorry again !
And still, thanks for letting us know about the issue and thanks for using Arturia's hardware.

Cheers !
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 12:49:32 pm by TimArturia »

Jordi

Hi!

Great to "hear"/read this! Also, remember to check your servers's date and time settings and fix the ~28 minutes time difference!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines