April 19, 2024, 05:30:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using Microfreak as keyboard for Minifreak V  (Read 990 times)

Derek Barnsley

Using Microfreak as keyboard for Minifreak V
« on: January 24, 2023, 09:28:25 pm »
I decided to connect my Microfreak via Midi to Minifreak V running on a Windows 11 laptop in order to take advantage of the knobs they have in common. The whole thing went really smoothly and it was very easy to control Minifreak V with the Microfreak.

While messing about with the two things, I changed the preset on the Microfreak and to my surprise the sound on the Minifreak V also changed. A few more changes on the MicroF resulted in changes on MiniF V.  After several changes, MiniF V got stuck on one sound and the changes of preset on the MicroF no longer had any effect on the MiniF V.

A restart of both Freaks resulted in changes on the MicroF changing sounds on the MiniF again, until once again, after a few changes, the MiniF got stuck on one sound.

What on Earth is going on?

Gatto

Re: Using Microfreak as keyboard for Minifreak V
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 09:50:33 pm »
you wrote this in January and still no response?  dang....are we out here alone now?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 03:29:42 pm »
Define 'alone'.
This is a users' forum, not official Arturia customer support.
If other users haven't had the same problem and can't offer any constructive suggestions, it can often seem as if you're screaming at the top of your voice on an uninhabited planet.
Believe me, I've been on that end of the ask, so I know where you're coming from.
But no, objectively speaking you're not alone.
Maybe raise a ticket through Arturia. That's the official way to get a response from employed staff, as opposed to posting here, where mostly you're at the mercy of your peers offering constructive relevant experiential advice.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

olimpomarcelo

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2023, 08:04:50 am »
hello what happend then?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines