March 28, 2024, 10:05:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Relative newbie with issue re: Filter MS-20  (Read 1283 times)

Rodenh

• Apprentice
Relative newbie with issue re: Filter MS-20
« on: January 23, 2023, 09:32:59 pm »
Forgive me if this issue has already been posted - it could be a user (installer) error - but here goes:

As part of a promotion I receieved a free version of the Filter MS-20 product. I seemingly properly installed it on my Mac. The ASC shows it with an Activated and Registered product under "My products". It also notes the Serial # and Unlock code.

Here's the question: I cannot access the product nor can I find it on my Mac system.

Am I doing somethiing wrong here? I did uninstall it and reinstall it.Everything seemed to go through OL. Still no luck trying to find the install on my Mac.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

I am a Keylab Essentials 49 user with Analog V, Pigments, and lots of sound banks. The DAW that I most commonly user is Logic Pro.

Please help (smile)

Rich

LBH

Re: Relative newbie with issue re: Filter MS-20
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 10:04:09 pm »
Hello,

The Filter is an effect. It can't be opened as a standalone application. You can reach the filter in your DAW among your other effects, if your DAW point at the location where you have installed the plugins. You can see your ressources install path in Arturias Software Center (ASC) preferences in the menu at the top right of ASC.

Hope this helps.

FYI: Instruments and effects and so on have their own forums. You have posted in a forum that's about Arturias websites.

Rodenh

• Apprentice
Re: Relative newbie with issue re: Filter MS-20
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 03:42:09 am »
Mant thanks for the reply. I will look into the matter (process) as suggested.

Rich

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines