April 24, 2024, 06:46:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Annoying behavior when clicking the heart icon  (Read 498 times)

SebSaghini

• Apprentice
Annoying behavior when clicking the heart icon
« on: January 22, 2023, 10:13:42 pm »
I'm pretty sure that in the Analog Lab V browser, when I was scrolling down the list of presets, if I clicked on the heart icon to favorite a preset, it would simply fill the icon and nothing else, so I could keep going to the next preset.

But I think there was an update recently, where for reasons that I will never understand, now when I click on the heart icon, it fills it and then sends the preset all the way to the top among the other favorites. And this is extremely annoying. As of now, I have 3404 presets, and after about four months of having Analog Lab V, I haven't had time to go through even 10% of that. But I used to select one, play a few notes, and if I liked it, click on the heart and then continue to the next one.

But since this change, now for each one that I click on the heart, I have to scroll down and find the next one. It's exhausting, especially in a product where so many presets are excellent.

Is this intentional? Is there a way to get it back to the way it was?

Matthieu_Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Annoying behavior when clicking the heart icon
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 02:23:06 pm »
Hello SebSaghini

I think you have clicked on the top heart that allows to browse/sort by liked presets.
If you sort by Types, banks etc... it should not jump
Hope that helps
QA Technician

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines