March 28, 2024, 09:01:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: A Couple of things  (Read 1254 times)

VoxFisa333

• Apprentice
A Couple of things
« on: January 22, 2023, 10:04:28 pm »
Is the MiniFreak V available by itself and is it compatible with the KeyLab controllers?

I am inching, or is that millimetreing, closer to what I want for music play and production. I have recently gotten an Acer Predator Orion PO5-640-UB12; 12th gen 12 core main processor Nvidia RTX GeForce 3080 GUP with 10 GB dedicated memory. 16 GB RAM (upgradable) 1 TB SSD (upgradable by "mounting" a flash card or thumbdrive and putting a folder link to it in the main SSD (I have a 1 or 2 TB thumbdrive somewhere around here). I have an Acer VT270 monitor, I want a touchscreen and that was the best I could find at a price I could afford. The computer cost me $1900 on the Acer Certified Refurbished  site on Ebay and I got the monitor for about $413 including s/h on Ebay. Idecided that an gaming computer would be the best for content creation at a price I could handle, it being the case that the dedicated content creation computers go at 2500 and up, I also have a Waccom Ciniq 24" Pro that I got on the "open box" market on Ebay. I was looking for a new 15" Pro and soaw thie 24" for only a couple hundred USD more. I am told you can use a Cintiq for all kinds of content creation

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: A Couple of things
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 12:57:34 am »
Nice computer! That should run a heap of soft synths without breaking a sweat :)

MiniFreak V is available by itself, and it comes with support for all the Arturia controllers. It can also support any other types of MIDI controllers through user configurable mappings.

VoxFisa333

• Apprentice
Re: A Couple of things
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 11:48:12 am »

Nice computer! That should run a heap of soft synths without breaking a sweat :)

Thanx: That's what I was thinking

MiniFreak V is available by itself, and it comes with support for all the Arturia controllers. It can also support any other types of MIDI controllers through user configurable mappings.

OMFG: Oh My Freakin' Gawd!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines