April 25, 2024, 05:28:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't open AU versions of certain instruments due to version mismatches  (Read 782 times)

merges

I've used the latest version of Arturia Software Center to uninstall and then completely reinstall V Collection 9 and FX Collection 3. My Resources Folder is on an external SSD.

I use Ableton Live (11.2.6), and prefer to use AU (Audio Unit) version of plug-ins. Recently—as of a few weeks ago, with older versions of the plug-ins, I had no trouble using any of the V Collection instruments in AU format. Since installing everything again from scratch, certain instrument AU plug-ins will not open, even though their VST counterparts do. When I try to use the AU instruments, I get an error (see attachment) indicating that there is a mismatch between the instrument version and its resources version.

The instruments whose AU plug-ins won't open are:

• Analog Lab V
  • ARP 2600 V3
  • Augmented STRINGS
  • Augmented VOICES
  • B-3 V2
  • Clavinet V
  • Emulator
  • Piano V3
  • Prophet-5 V

Other instruments, like CMI V, DX7 V, Prophet-VS V, etc. work fine as AU. All instruments appear to work fine as VST2 or VST3.

I'd like to repeat that this is a new problem, and I was able to use the AU plug-ins just fine as of a few weeks ago.

caaiii

I'm having this issue, but only with the Analog lab plugin. Were you able to resolve it?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines