March 28, 2024, 04:28:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Roller/Lopper stopped working (unreposonsive to touch strip)  (Read 782 times)

papoon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Roller/Lopper stopped working (unreposonsive to touch strip)
« on: January 15, 2023, 04:12:24 pm »
I have had Keystep Pro for just over a month now. All worked well at first and unit was upgraded to the latest firmware first thing out of the box. Recently I turned it on and noticed the touch strip for the Roller/Looper does nothing. I did use Roller/Looper previously many times and it worked as expected, all of sudden it just stopped working. If I press anywhere on the strip nothing happens. I am not sure if its the touch strip its self or something other related to the Lopper function.   Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

hfullerct

Re: Roller/Lopper stopped working (unreposonsive to touch strip)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 04:46:16 pm »
I am having the same issue and have also used the looper in the past. I am on firmware 2.01 and have had this Keystep Pro since it was released.
I just downgraded to 1.3.7 and the looper touch strip is working again.

So for the looper touch strip:
Firmware 2.0.1 - not working
2.0 - not working
1.3.7 working
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 05:03:37 pm by hfullerct »

hfullerct

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 05:16:00 pm »
Okay so I looked back at the release notes for firmware 2.0 and lo and behold, they added an option to switch off the touch pad - Shift + Touch pad to toggle it on/off. I upgraded to 2.0.1 again and tested it and it now works.  :D

papoon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 06:56:16 pm »
Thanks so much for this. I pressed Shift and touched the touch strip and it is now working fine.  I simply read the reply here and went over and hit shift + touch strip and its now back to fully operational.
Thanks so much !!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 07:00:32 pm by papoon »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines