April 25, 2024, 10:32:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Customer Support inquiry  (Read 1674 times)

VitaminD

• Apprentice
Customer Support inquiry
« on: January 08, 2023, 03:59:23 pm »
Hello.  Over the past several weeks, I have sent 3 messages to Arturia's Customer Support and received nothing in return. 

My first request by website form was requesting a license unlocked from my account so I could sell it.  I did not receive a message from CS indicating this request had been completed.  I only noticed around a week later that the license was entirely removed from my account.  I responded back, via another form request, asking if the license and code I had on file were the same ones used by the next owner.  After another week or so of not getting a response, I emailed Arturia support.  After waiting another week I have still not received a response.

I don't see anything from Arturia in my SPAM folder or in my Trash or Inbox.  Either my email provider is silently blocking Arturia CS messages suddenly (possible but I've received messages from before) or Arturia isn't responding to my inquiries. 

Is there another way I can talk to an Arturia Customer Support rep ?  I've never had such a seemingly poor experience with Arturia (it's been super positive until now) and I'd still like this issue resolved.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 04:01:07 pm by VitaminD »

Merlin

• Apprentice
Re: Customer Support inquiry
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2023, 05:25:26 pm »
I am unable to offer neither help nor explanation for your experience here. 
However I found these two articles for you.
If you used the form referred to in first article then I guess that the reason why you have not received any more communications is because you should just give the 'new owner' the license number of the product in question.   
If it is of any help then as far as I have understood then Arturia is French which sometimes may create a slight language barrier.  In this case they did what you asked (removed license) and maybe they can not see what else it is that you want them to do.
Honestly I do not really understand either as it kind of sounds as you think that the new owner should get another serial than the one that you have and wants to sell...

How to resell my product / license?
(notice : quote : If you'd like to have your product only unregistered and to manually provide the serial and unlock code to the new owner no need to provide us this email address).
https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405741338642-How-to-resell-my-product-license-

How to deactivate and reactivate my licenses?
https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4531344889500-How-to-deactivate-and-reactivate-my-licenses-
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 08:09:12 pm by Merlin »

VitaminD

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 11:11:46 pm »
I am unable to offer neither help nor explanation for your experience here. 
However I found these two articles for you.
If you used the form referred to in first article then I guess that the reason why you have not received any more communications is because you should just give the 'new owner' the license number of the product in question.   
If it is of any help then as far as I have understood then Arturia is French which sometimes may create a slight language barrier.  In this case they did what you asked (removed license) and maybe they can not see what else it is that you want them to do.
Honestly I do not really understand either as it kind of sounds as you think that the new owner should get another serial than the one that you have and wants to sell...

How to resell my product / license?
(notice : quote : If you'd like to have your product only unregistered and to manually provide the serial and unlock code to the new owner no need to provide us this email address).
https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405741338642-How-to-resell-my-product-license-

How to deactivate and reactivate my licenses?
https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4531344889500-How-to-deactivate-and-reactivate-my-licenses-

Thanks for responding and the links.  However, Those links don't seem to apply as this license, in my products list, had a button specifically stating I needed to contact support first.  So I did.

In return, I was expecting an emailed response back stating they had completed the work and preferably the steps or a link to what the next steps were in the process.

Instead I got no email or notification the work was done.  Which left me wondering if it had ever been done or if the ticket was still in queue.  Well, until I got tired of waiting and went back a week later to my products page to now see the product gone from my products listing.

And subsequent followups to confirm the serial and unlock code (which I provided in the ticket) have gone without a response back as well.

So really I'm looking for a response back from support or to find a communication avenue that allows for two way dialog (if my email provider is silently blocking).  That doesn't seem unrealistic to me.  Every other support communication has had one.  Both in past experiences I've had with Arturia and with other companies.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 11:14:01 pm by VitaminD »

VitaminD

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 10:51:25 pm »
I managed to get a response back through a different email address.  :)

I think we're still working through that though.  FYI for those playing at home.

soundtrack guy

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 09:00:16 pm »
same problem here.. I sent them 4 emails..
out of all the companies I own plugins from.. this company is the only one that does not respond..
not sure what the problem is... 
I made a seperate post .
I am glad you got help back

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines