April 20, 2024, 06:30:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Knob 7 can't be remapped to a different CC number  (Read 530 times)

NoiseFloored

• Apprentice
Knob 7 can't be remapped to a different CC number
« on: January 08, 2023, 04:51:40 am »
This seems to be a problem with MIDI Control Center. All the other knobs can be remapped to any other CC, but not 7, it's stuck in the default, 19. I tried manually modifying the JSON file but when importing back it still will parse it as CC 19. Once clear symptom is that modifying the CC value for knob 7 doesn't you an asterisk next to the preset name, it's like no change is made.

Also: there really should be an option for using relative mode for the knobs, like in previous versions of the controller.

NoiseFloored

• Apprentice
Re: Knob 7 can't be remapped to a different CC number
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2023, 04:54:18 am »
I just found a workaround: just changing another value for the knob along with the CC number, saving, restoring the other value and saving again. It's still a bug.

d4nk_d4ddy

Re: Knob 7 can't be remapped to a different CC number
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 06:40:17 pm »
I am having the same problem except that the workaround only works during the current use of Midi Control Centre. When I close MCC and then reload, the User Templates I have all revert to the default value of 19 for knob 7. This is the only knob that has this behavior, all others seem to work as expected. I have also tried using the save as, export - import, and changing the setting on other pads or knobs then saving. The result is still the same that knob 7 holds the value I want in CC while MCC is open, and then reverts to the default value when I close and reload. I am similarly unable to change the default value of knob in the factory template. This is still a bug.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines