April 26, 2024, 08:09:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: pan left/right the vca of the voices  (Read 788 times)

mery

• Apprentice
pan left/right the vca of the voices
« on: January 05, 2023, 12:30:14 pm »
Hello,

I believe that panning left/right the vca of the voices can make the sound much more alive sometimes, and is soundwise very different from a global rotatory effect. If it is not possible on the hardware synth, maybe it is not too much to ask for the vst, like a "pan destination" in the matrix ?

Kind regards.

pawelrychert

• Apprentice
Re: pan left/right the vca of the voices
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 12:43:37 am »
Yes, I miss panning ability on MiniFreak as well. But as someone mentioned here, the whole signal path is mono (just the effects are stereo out).

So, Arturia, maybe an addition of a autopan fx in next update? :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 12:48:52 am by pawelrychert »

Riemac

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 11:21:19 am »
Yes, I would like this aswell.

Panning for the 6 voices in polymode and unison

Hohobob

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2023, 12:56:59 am »
Agreed!! I’m surprised panning isn’t already an option. The “lush” chorus is really nice but I still wish I could control the individual oscillator panning. Didn’t even think about the fact that it has a mono signal path until it hits the effects though! I was envisioning using the 2 LFO’s to really pan sounds around in the stereo field like with my Hydrasynth! Otherwise I love my mini and micro freaks!

Accretionist

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2023, 06:33:20 pm »
unfortunately my correspondence with Arturia on this issue revealed that it isn't technically possible to pan the voices due to the way they structured the signal path, hardware wise. I suggested they at least add a pan module for the FX section so hopefully that will be included at some point. It's been awfully quiet for some time now with updates for this thing....

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines