April 17, 2024, 12:18:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I want to log in please  (Read 1895 times)

Jo Beatz

• Apprentice
I want to log in please
« on: January 03, 2023, 07:26:49 am »
I forgot to activate my account. Now I can't log in and my email is blocked. I can only reach the support when I am logged in. Do you recognize the problem? Hence my post here. Please PM from support.

Thanks!

Regards

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: I want to log in please
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 09:49:25 am »
You would be better to email arturia directly with your registration details.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Jo Beatz

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 11:07:16 am »
I would like to do that, but it says support messages to this e-mail address will be ignored. And I can't get a special support email address without being logged in. That is why I am here.

Regards

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 12:00:39 pm »
Ah, the old Catch_22
Drop a PM to Matthieu_Arturia to see if he can point you in the right direction.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Jo Beatz

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 12:20:41 pm »
Taht's helpful, thanks!  :) I will do that

Regards

Merlin

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 01:05:30 pm »
I forgot to activate my account. Now I can't log in and my email is blocked. I can only reach the support when I am logged in. Do you recognize the problem? Hence my post here. Please PM from support.

Thanks!

Regards

I have no idea if the following actually works , but a user reports the following to have worked in a case of  'user blocked'  :
Quote :
i found one way if you seen user block message, any saftware product put in your cart and payment window in create account your email and password and check out try login now!! ;)

Ref. :
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=102106.msg193684#msg193684

(Otherwise , MajorFubar's advice would probably be the way to go about solving your problem ! )
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 01:11:02 pm by Merlin »

Jo Beatz

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2023, 02:04:53 pm »

Thanks!

Regards

I have no idea if the following actually works , but a user reports the following to have worked in a case of  'user blocked'  :
Quote :
i found one way if you seen user block message, any saftware product put in your cart and payment window in create account your email and password and check out try login now!! ;)

Ref. :
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=102106.msg193684#msg193684

(Otherwise , MajorFubar's advice would probably be the way to go about solving your problem ! )

Nice glitch. Catching Mew in Pokemon Red was more difficult  ;D But seriously - it worked. Thank you.

Merlin

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2023, 05:00:00 pm »
Nice glitch. Catching Mew in Pokemon Red was more difficult  ;D But seriously - it worked. Thank you.
I am glad to find out that it worked ! 
A pleasure to be able to assist you  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines