April 19, 2024, 01:48:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: FX plugins from several more V-Collection synth components  (Read 821 times)

t_fein

• Apprentice
FX plugins from several more V-Collection synth components
« on: December 25, 2022, 11:43:08 am »
EDIT: It appears Arturia have just released the MS-20 filter as a standalone plugin, and are temporarily giving it away for free! Very nice ^~^
EDIT 2: It sounds VERY lovely. Very glad for this, thanks a lot

I love how there are FX plugins based on some particularly iconic parts of existing V-Collection synths, like the Moog ladder filter and the filters from two different Oberheim synths, and the famous Juno-6/60/106 chorus. However, much because I believe it's already a very solid idea with a lot of practical use in music production today, I would like it a lot if this list would be expanded.
First I think a few more filters should be introduced to this, especially those of the Synthi V, the Jup-8 V, the MS-20 V and the ARP2600 V.
Second, I think a few additional synth functions would be great to turn into effects, and I highly request this - especially ring modulators. As a Doctor Who fan I would highly, HIGHLY appreciate being able to use the Synthi's ring modulators as a standalone effect, so that I and anyone else who'd desire can accurately replicate how the Daleks sounded in the 70s and 80s.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 09:58:53 am by t_fein »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines