April 19, 2024, 08:44:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Audio Fuse - Development  (Read 826 times)

Lee Faulkner

Audio Fuse - Development
« on: December 18, 2022, 08:29:36 pm »
Well it looks like SSL have thrown down the gauntlet with their Solid State Logic SSL12 ... pretty much the Audio Fuse Studio for half the price. Doesn't look as nice but, it is does a lot!

As the owner of several 2 inout Audio Fuse's think the future will have me in the market for a 4 input interface. The thing that would change my game is the inclusion of a built in voice channel ( two would be nice ... but let's not get carried away ). It would have

Noise Gate/ Expander
EQ ( at least 3 Band with parametric Mid  Band )
Compressor
De-esser
Limiter

With the amount of Podcasting/virtual meetings, voice work now it would be a no brainer for me. Inserting a good voice channel into the Audio Fuse gets bulky, and expensive ( all solutions are rack size, and the cheap ones aren't great... ) .

Of course it would be great to have an analog signal path with no latency ... but a digital solution would be OK if it had imperceptible latency ( for the voice artist/speaker ) . I'm sure digital would provide flexibility of signal path ... but I don't know how possible it even is to get the latency down that low across the input signal!

Seems most interfaces with processing focus on singing  ( reverb, delay ) .... DAW plug ins aren't usable ( latency ) ... 

anyone else?

Hayyetr

Re: Audio Fuse - Development
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 08:23:58 am »
That's right. Although it's not as pretty, it does a lot

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines