April 19, 2024, 06:40:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keyboard Focus in Logic Pro issue  (Read 685 times)

tobywan

• Apprentice
Keyboard Focus in Logic Pro issue
« on: December 15, 2022, 03:35:36 pm »
Hi all,

Having an issue in pretty much every V and FX Collection plugin within Logic Pro (10.7.5) on latest Monterey OS with keyboard focus where I can't type into any text field.

The issue starts with every plugin opening in a minimised view. When I maximise the view I lose keyboard focus (just triggers Logic's key commands). I have to close the plugin and reopen. The only way I can type is if I reopen the plugin window don't maximise the plugin view.

I think this problem is linked to my second monitor (21" LG) as when I drag the plugin to that monitor and maximise I don't have the problem with typing.

I've been getting some weird graphics on the main monitor (New Apple Studio) when I close and reopen the plugin window and try to 'Save as'. I'll put some images below.

Anyone got any ideas why this might be happening? Must be a bug right?

Any help welcome.

All the best

Tob
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 03:42:49 pm by tobywan »

mscheurer

Re: Keyboard Focus in Logic Pro issue
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 02:34:27 am »
So, many versions later in both OS and V collection and FX this bug is still with us and not one reply.

Is this being looked at by the developers?  I can't believe not a single beta tester has picked this up, perhaps widen your beta user circle a little so more of this sort of stuff gets picked up before release.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines