April 25, 2024, 08:14:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Just got my Keylab Mkii and it doesn't work as intended under Win 11 pro  (Read 334 times)

Kyle_F

I was so happy to get this MIDI controller (Keylab Mkii) today, followed all the Arturia instructions to the letter and guess what load up Analog Lab and all keypresses do absolutely nothihg. Another weird thing it's registering as two devices under the audio setup which is different from all the tutorials and documentation Arturia has published. Wasted the better part of three hours messing with this thing downloaded the software through the Arturia download manager and I noticed the stupid MIDI controller software hangs on that part when it tells you to remove the device and reconnect it, or you can opt to do it later. Well unplugged the controller and plugged it back in, the software sat there and laughed at me. I just don't understand after decades and advancements this stuff still feels like we are stuck in the early 80's when MIDI tech first came out. So fustrating my Audient Sono guitar interface was one and done and it just works. That is all I ask for just for the dumb thing to work like it says on the box. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated and to think I dumped another MIDI controller (Ak**) because of similiar issues that their own tech support couldn't fix.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines