March 29, 2024, 06:00:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab custom presets on a system w/o the vCollection instruments  (Read 1028 times)

rodak99

• Apprentice
This is more of an academic question:  I own both Analog Lab V and vCollection 8.  If I customize a preset in Analog Lab, say, a custom MiniV3 patch, then export it, if I import that preset to a system with only Analog Lab licensed, but not MiniV3, will the patch work as I customized it?  I know I wouldn't be able to edit it on such a system.  Basically, if I wanted to share customized instrument patches with a friend who has only Analog Lab V, would that work?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Analog Lab custom presets on a system w/o the vCollection instruments
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 10:18:31 am »
Should do because I've done the same with earlier versions.
The other computer would need the right version of Analog Lab.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

rodak99

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 03:52:26 pm »
Cool, thanks.  So that begs the question:  Is there a resource available where folks can post their customized Analog Lab presets free for use by others who don't own the instruments themselves?  ALV comes with a ton of presets, but honestly, so many of them seem be just novelty sounds - when I'm looking for something specific, I rarely am able to find an existing preset to fill the bill.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 11:25:16 am »
User Vicious Antelope posts his presets here:

https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=109873.0

2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines