April 25, 2024, 01:52:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KeyLab Essential 49 works in MIDI Control Center but doesn't work anywhere else  (Read 527 times)

zweeks

Hi, hope you're all well.

Yesterday I registered, installed, and used my brand new KeyLab Essential 49 for the first time after having Arturia software for years. I installed MIDI Control Center, updated the firmware, and proceeded to use the keyboard with Pro Tools 2022.10 and had no issues all day yesterday.

However today, I plugged in the keyboard and now it doesn't register with ANY audio software other than MIDI Control Center. It shows up there and I can see all inputted data on the "View" > "MIDI Console" and it shows up as a MIDI Device in both Pro Tools, Analog Lab standalone .exe, and elsewhere but inputting any keys and controls won't do a single thing in any software other than MIDI Control Center even though it was working fine yesterday.

I have tried different USB ports, cables, etc, uninstalled and re-installed MIDI Control Center + drivesr from ASC, re-flashed the latest KeyLab Essential firmware, nothing works to get it working on other applications.

Thanks!

cstewartphilip

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines