March 29, 2024, 01:18:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MiniFreak V, fantastic, but a few minor issues...  (Read 3884 times)

Dan_L

Re: MiniFreak V, fantastic, but a few minor issues...
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2023, 05:27:04 pm »
Got MiniFreak V today, cpu seems okay (Ryzen 7 3700x) but I am having sync issues when using arpeggiated or sequenced sounds. The first bar when pressing play either doesn't play or is out of time but picks up and plays fine in the second bar onwards. The same goes with when bars are looped. As soon as the loop starts again the synth goes out of time or simply doesn't play but picks up again in the second bar and plays fine until the loop restarts. All other software instruments work perfectly including Pigments so hopefully they patch this issue.
Great sounding, easy to use synth and I'm looking forward to delving further into its capabilities.

HammerMN

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2023, 10:00:19 pm »
1st Post. I wanted to chime in. I think MiniFreak V is awesome and I want to use it. However, when I load it in Studio One 6 Professional my CPU fan goes to max rpms. I have had other DAW sessions with tons of VST Instruments like Analog Lab, Serum, Sylenth, Massive X, Kontakt, Reaktor, etc. and it does not happen. Even if my CPU utilization in the DAW gets on the high side, I will get clipping and popping before my CPU fan goes high. This happens even if the only thing I have loaded is MiniFreak V. If I remove MiniFreak V from my session, everything goes back to normal. I hope this is something that can be resolved because I would love to use this new VST that came with my new synth.

olimpomarcelo

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2023, 06:11:17 am »
Any one finding troubles when trying to controll V's Arp/Seq from the hardware? Play/Stop buttons seems not to work.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines