April 16, 2024, 10:12:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 88 mkII transport controls not working (brand new out of the box)  (Read 469 times)

Ciro Costabile

Hi all,
I've searched online and in this forum but haven't found a solution yet.  Just bought the Keylab 88 mkII and the transport controls are transmitting midi notes rather than MMC data.  I use two DAW's, Cubase and Reaper and it's the same on both, so it's not the DAW.  I even tried creating a new midi surface in Cubase but this does not work because the transport controls are transmitting midi notes, so when I play the corresponding keys on the keyboard the DAW starts playing.  And of course, the transport controls are not configurable in the Midi Control Center software, that would have been helpful.  I upgraded to the latest firmware, did a system reset and tried every mode on the main dial, but no luck. 

Any help is appreciated, I upgraded from a Keylab 88 essential which the transport controls worked flawlessly out of the box with no programming or adjustments, so I'm puzzled as to why their flagship keyboard has this issue.

Thank you,
Ciro

Ciro Costabile

Re: Keylab 88 mkII transport controls not working (brand new out of the box)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 07:12:06 pm »
Update:  I found a solution from another post, in case anyone else has the same issue, here is the link: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=109003.0

Thank you to user: buttons_upon_buttons for figuring this out!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines