April 20, 2024, 09:02:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KeyLab 61 mkII Transport Controls not working in Logic Pro 10.7.5  (Read 515 times)

Patrick Barry

Hello, looking for some help here. I'm running into a similar issue to the OP in this thread from a year ago: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=108548.0

I'm running Monterey 12.6.1 and Logic Pro 10.7.5

The KeyLab 61 mkII used to work perfectly (I have it setup as a Mackie Control Surface). Now, all of a sudden, when I hit Play, it starts playback, and then stutters into a constant loop of about half a second, and totally locks up any functionality. I can get out of the loop by changing the project's sample rate, which brings it out of the glitch, but currently the Play button is not working for me as it causes this glitch.

Any ideas? I tried to follow the suggested solve in the other thread, but the preference files they suggest deleting do not exist in OS Monterey 12.6.1, so I get stuck on step 4.

Any help is appreciated, as the transport controls are one of the key reasons I chose the KeyLab 61 mkII.

Thanks!

farnsworthjs@gmail.com

Re: KeyLab 61 mkII Transport Controls not working in Logic Pro 10.7.5
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 03:30:59 pm »
I just started having the same issue this morning. Did you find a resolution yet?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines