March 29, 2024, 10:41:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Buying Experience  (Read 1324 times)

alpha-w

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Buying Experience
« on: November 30, 2022, 01:20:07 pm »
Hello Arturia Team,

I would like to share my buying experience for some new sound packages for Pigments.

• I open the area "_Sounds"
  • I try to filter on "Pigments" (Filter combinations do not bring any expected results, probably an 'OR' condition)
  • I select a sound bank "Futuristic Pads"
  • I select the cart symbol with the price of 14,99€
  • Then an "_Add to Cart" page is displayed and I need to select cart again - why?
  • Then I am forwarded to a page "_My Cart", where I can do my payment, there is no "Continue shopping" option or something like that
  • I can press the "back" option twice in the browser or select again "_Sounds"
  • with both variants I come back to the landing page of "_Sounds" and have to filter again on "Pigments"
  • I select "House Hooks" and the same game again

This process is really cumbersome, especially if I want to order several sound packages at once. If I select the "Cart 14,99€" symbol, why do I have to confirm this on the page "_Add to cart" again? The whole process is broken then and I have to start from the beginning for further products.

that's my feedback    :)

best
alpha-w
Cubase 12, Arturia Pigments + Sounds, VCollection 9, FX Collection 3, Xfer Serum, NI Komplete Ultimate 14, Izotope Holiday Bundle Diamond, Sugarbytes Effectrix, Guitarist, and some others

Merlin

• Apprentice
Re: Buying Experience
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 01:28:47 pm »
I have not bought enough single components to be really bothered as you apparently were but I can only agree that the Arturia sound-shop is not very well designed and it has poor functionality. 
I posted this myself : Topic: Make a better arturia.com website please (suggestions/wishes)
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=110761.0

Incidentally, users of the Pigments software should be aware of this offer that is available at the moment :   
Wavelengths Bundle : https://www.arturia.com/sound-banks/wavelengthsbundle

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines