April 19, 2024, 08:17:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab V Intro GUI Loading Error (Windows 10)  (Read 1372 times)

MArturiaGTR

• Apprentice
Analog Lab V Intro GUI Loading Error (Windows 10)
« on: November 26, 2022, 04:58:50 am »
Hello, I'm new to Arturia software and keylabs. I bought the minilab mkiii today, and it works just fine, but Analog Lab V Intro and the regular Lab V are giving me the same GUI loading error messages.
It renders the software unusable. I have tried changing my GPU driver, reinstalling multiple times, restarting the computer, clean installations. I also did not touch the resource files, and yet they give me an error. Someone earlier this month made a post, but it was for MAC, I have the latest Windows 10.

LBH

Re: Analog Lab V Intro GUI Loading Error (Windows 10)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 12:56:21 pm »
Hello,

I've had no issues installing from ASC. If that's what you did, then you can try to download the installer from Arturias website or from your account and run that. Sometimes it make a difference.

tigro

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 07:45:58 pm »
same problem here

MArturiaGTR

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 07:49:45 pm »
Support Reached out, they replied by saying to download the software directly from the website https://www.arturia.com/support/downloads&manuals
Installing from ASC does not work.

Newcleus

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 12:45:02 am »
You're not alone.  Same experience here.  :(

What worked for me was:

• Downloading the software (and instruments) separately and installing manually (i.e. NOT via ASC).  Following this, when I first loaded Analog V I got similar messages and a garbled UI again.
• I then ran the program as an Administrator (Right click > Run as Administrator if using Windows) and it loaded fine (and when running normally afterwards). 
• Each time I install a new instrument I have to run as Admin for the first time but then it runs normally after that.

Not sure what's going on with this software as the issues seem to be common and prevalent.  Arturia need to fix it asap. :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines