March 28, 2024, 08:03:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Headphone volume control keeps flashing blue  (Read 734 times)

Nicholas

Headphone volume control keeps flashing blue
« on: November 09, 2022, 04:29:15 pm »
Hi. I wonder if someone can help me. On my Minifuse1, the headphone volume knob on the far right keeps flashing blue non-stop all day long. Does anyone else have this issue? How can I turn it off? It's very distracting as it sits in front of my computer. I've written to Arturia's tech support but have not heard back. I hope someone reads this and responds. At this point, it looks like I'm going to have to return this to Amazon and get my money back. Help, please.

Nick

aeolyus

Re: Headphone volume control keeps flashing blue
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 02:18:18 am »
I just bought a Minifuse 1 as well and the headphone knob in the right was also blinking intially. The way it was fixed for me was after I installed the MiniFuse Control Center and let it go through the full process. I'm not sure how this affects the device itself but it seemed to have fixed the issue. I even switched to a completely separate Linux laptop and the headphone volume no longer blinks now. Hope this helps!

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
Re: Headphone volume control keeps flashing blue
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 12:44:21 pm »
Hello,

aeolyus is totally right, when you first plug the MiniFuse, it is in a specific mode where you can find all the installation process and tutorials.

To get out of this mode, you need to install the MFCC.
The MFCC will prompt you that your device need to be initialized. Once done, everything will be back to normal.

Hope it helps !

Cheers !

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines