April 19, 2024, 11:19:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Lost VST2 plugin  (Read 802 times)

axel5

Lost VST2 plugin
« on: November 09, 2022, 05:04:14 am »
I just opened up my Reaper project file where I used Analog Lab V for every sound. I got an error message that says:
WARNING - The following VST2 plug-ins were not available, but matching VST3 versions were found. This is a one-way migration, if you save this project it will require the VST3 versions going forward:

And it goes to list every virtual instrument in the project. Because all the tracks used Analog Lab V, it replaced them all with the VST3i equivalents; the problem is, I have no way to figure out which Analog Lab V sound was with each track.

It looks like I no longer have the VSTi version of Analog Lab V. Maybe when I updated it Analog Lab I lost them all and it migrated to VST3i without telling me. This kind of sucks since I spent 1 month on the project and I have to hand it in to the choreographer for the performance this week.

Does anyone know of a way to get the VSTi version of Analog Lab V? Google hasn't helped yet.

LBH

Re: Lost VST2 plugin
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 03:31:25 pm »
Hello,

Analog Lab still come with a VST2 version. So that's not the issue.

I suggest you check your VST2 install path in ASC and your DAWs loacation path.
If the VST2 indeed has'nt been installed correct, then reinstall Analog Lab.

axel5

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 04:59:54 am »
Thank you, this was helpful. Finding the VST path took me a bit, and the reinstall seemed to set things right. That's probably the best advice for any plugin.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 04:24:27 pm »
Your welcome.
Thanks for reporting back.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines