April 20, 2024, 10:00:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missing pigment presets in Analog Lab V  (Read 1018 times)

Gordorob

• Apprentice
Missing pigment presets in Analog Lab V
« on: November 04, 2022, 02:33:50 am »
First of all, thank you for all the help I got with the missing lab banks issues from a few days ago. The "new" issue is: Analog lab V worked fine until a series of weird crashes a few months ago. Since then, it can't seem to find any of the Pigment presets that come with Analog Lab V (and neither can I). They're not where they're supposed to be or anywhere else. They just disappeared. I have a lot of synths so I've just been kind of living with it, but I've been getting back into V and would like to try to resolve. Is the best/easiest way to just select the reinstall option in ASC or do I need to do a full uninstall first and wipe everything clean before reinstall or is there a better way to go about fixing this? Thank you.

LBH

Re: Missing pigment presets in Analog Lab V
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 03:59:57 pm »
Your image show it's samples used in presets and not presets that are missing.
Are you sure you have'nt moved the samples after install? Have you made a computer search for them?
If the samples are on your computer, then you just have to move them to the correct location.
Are you sure the preset you select, when you get the messages about missing samples are Analog Lab factory presets?

In generel it does'nt take long to reinstall.
I would try the reinstall in ASC first.
If that does'nt help, then i would uninstall the application, restart the computer and then install the application again. In this case i think it's plausible you need to do this, in case the samples are'nt on your computer.

Gordorob

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 08:00:33 pm »
Thank you! problem solved. And yes, it was samples. The ASC reinstall worked perfectly. I thought it would be more difficult. Thanks again.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2022, 01:23:52 am »
Great.
Your welcome.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines