March 29, 2024, 12:32:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: CZ V instances are "silenced" when re-starting a saved project  (Read 1215 times)

thisdeepwell

• Apprentice
CZ V instances are "silenced" when re-starting a saved project
« on: November 01, 2022, 11:15:06 pm »
Hi, sometimes if I use an instance of CZ V (in FL Studio, in this case) and write a melody, when I save and exit the DAW, if I open the same project up again that same CZ V instance will be "silent". The melody will "play" but with no sound. If I choose a different preset sound within CZ V, and then cycle back to the preset I'd originally used, it works again.

Also, this only seems to happen with certain presets and not others. For example, it happens with "BRASS ENS. 1", a brass preset. If I open up a project with this brass sound in use, it will always be silent. With other presets, it never happens. Would anyone have any idea why this is happening? May it be an FL Studio compatibility issue with VST 2.4?

EDIT: I might add, also, that even presets like BRASS ENS. 1 which become silenced after closing the project, and opening it again... even these presets DO work the first time they are used, before the project is saved and closed. They simply become silent from the second time the project is opened and onward.

Thank you so much.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 11:18:16 pm by thisdeepwell »

LBH

Re: CZ V instances are "silenced" when re-starting a saved project
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 12:03:01 am »
Hello,

Something is wrong with CZ-V pt. I have posted this:  https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=110081.0#msg192365
Can't tell, if the problem basicly is related. I have'nt tested you issue, and also don't use FL Studio.
I can suggest you report to Arturia support. You can link to this thread, if you do.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines