April 19, 2024, 12:33:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Need help to understand the "modes" for each pad.  (Read 751 times)

nastika

• Apprentice
Need help to understand the "modes" for each pad.
« on: October 28, 2022, 05:52:34 pm »
Hi reader.

well just now I am getting familiar with the midi control center, my query is the following: Does anyone know what function, specifically, do the "modes": OFF/MMC/SWITCHED CONTROL/MIDI NOTE/PATCH CHANGE? I need to know it with certainty and clarity to be able to do my configurations well.

I already read manuals but they don't explain it anywhere... kind of strange because I don't know anything about this world and I don't understand the differences they make when you apply these modes.
i mean i can modify each pad but... how do i know how to do it if i dont know what does each "mode" ????
Thanks in advance.

Myviolincase

Re: Need help to understand the "modes" for each pad.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 01:57:39 am »
Hi, I  have this problem as well but don't see any replies. Did you find any answers? 

LBH

Re: Need help to understand the "modes" for each pad.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 09:49:17 pm »
Hello,

As far as i know Arturias controller manuals explain each setting.

1. MMC = Midi Machine Control. You can look it up on the web, if you need more info than the controller manual provide.
2. Off = Off - the hardware control is switched off. Not in use.
3. Patch Change = Midi Bank Select and Program Change message. It's about selecting presets where it's possible to use this message. Look it up on the web, if you need more info.
4. Switched Control = It work like a Switched control.
5. MIDI Note = Trigger a specified MIDI note.

What more explanation do you need, that your controllers manual does'nt provide allready?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines