March 28, 2024, 09:12:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bad Dial on MiniLab MkII  (Read 2067 times)

gregorius

• Apprentice
Bad Dial on MiniLab MkII
« on: October 21, 2022, 11:15:16 am »
Hi there,

Has anyone changed a dial on the mkII? I've been in contact with arturia support but they seem to have gone to sleep (no response for over a week now).

I've got a dial (No. 14) that jumps or ignores movement when making fine adjustments, which is majorly annoying since (for my purposes) I'm making constant fine adjustments.

Since their support has hang up on me, I'm looking for alternatives how to fix the problem, i.e. soldering iron and new dial.

(My conversation with Arturia support was a case of them agreeing with me that I did have a issue with the dial and that I should go back to the place where I bought it. I then pointed out to them that I had purchased it on their website and since then I've heard nothing more from them - coincident? Holidays in France? Hm. Perhaps they make the assumption that no one actually uses their products and hence don't care if it doesn't actually work.)

gregorius

• Apprentice
Re: Bad Dial on MiniLab MkII
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 12:20:45 pm »
While the sleepy town of Arturia Customer Support slumbered, the Elves began their work. It was deep in the night, bitterly cold in the sleepy old town of Arturia Customer Support.

The Elves nonetheless plied their trade and built, working hard deep into the night, facing the cold snowy nights with stoic certainty of success. For the sleepy town of Arturia Customer Support had fallen into a very deep slumber.

For the sleepy town of Arturia Customer Support had eaten from the poisonous golden apple Success. It was laced with the putrid essence of arrogance and bad-will. Disconnected from the joyous Elves, from the sunshine of the green fields, the sleepy old town of Arturia Customer Support slept and slept. Soon the deep tones of snoozing filled the night air and the air became toxic with the stench of putrid laziness and disinterest, as the town snoozed.

Then one day the Elves completed their work, they had fulfilled their dreams and created something of precious marvel and beauty. It was the most marvellous article of loveliness that the world had ever adored. And the bringers of success left the town of Arturia Customer Support to follow the Elves to their new and wonderfully pleasurable land of honesty and goodwill.

The sleepy old town of Arturia Customer Support awoke, the town awoke not to the sunshine and green-golden fields of success, no here was another land, a different land. A land filled with putrid smells and desert sands. The town of Arturia Customer Support saw no one, heard no one, they had all gone, they who had brought success, had taken it away again.

And the moral of the story? There is no moral in an immoral world.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines