March 28, 2024, 08:43:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Use footswitches on to switch presets up and down in analog lab and v collection  (Read 1326 times)

Lupke Brother

Hi,

My first question on this forum, so I hope my subject is posted in the right thread.

I have a Keylab 88 MKII. I have a footswitch on the aux 1 pedal and aux 2 pedal inputs. I want to use these footswitches to go up and down in my presets (analog lab V and v collection 8). The buttons and turning wheel on the keylab are fragile and not handy to switch through 10.000 presets all the time I guess :-)

1. Is this possible?
2. What settings do I need to make ( I assume in Midi control center?)

Well, many thankx if anybody knows the answer. Please let me know.

Regards,
Lupke

LBH

Hi,

Does'nt the arrow buttons by the Jogwheel also step through the presets? I believe so.

I don't have a Arturai controller. So i can't tell if any midi CC allready is assigned to the Next and Previous buttons to step through presets. But basicly you shall just assign the current or a free midi CC to your footswtiches - choose the correct behavior for the footswitches in MCC, and assign (midi learn) to those buttons in the V-Collection applications.
Please consult your manuals about midi learn and keep in mind that also MCC have a manual.

FYI: Alternatively you can use the Arrow buttons on your computer keyboard to step through presets.

Lupke Brother

Thank you LBH,

Yes, the Keylab has two buttons left and right of the jogwheel. But I think these buttons are much to fragile to go up and down through presets again and again. I know I can use the arrow keys on my computer keyboard, but that is very unsatisfying to me. I'll get a trigger finger to do this 100.000 times over and over again :-)

I'm gonna try your midi cc suggestion in MCC. Just downloaded the MCC manual too.

Off course this thread stays open for other suggestions too.

pfrocha

• Apprentice
Hi there

I use a Boss FS-6 pedal directly connected to my Macbook.  The pedal works fine in MainStage to trigger up/down presets!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines