April 24, 2024, 07:36:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beatstep Pro warped  (Read 1541 times)

Replicant13

• Apprentice
Beatstep Pro warped
« on: June 06, 2020, 03:10:24 pm »
This is my 3rd Beatstep Pro (2 white versions, 1 black version) that is warped. The unit is warping up on the left side, making it sit uneven on flat surfaces. I've seen other people experience the same issue. Is it from sitting in high heat warehouses or just cheap components? Is Arturia doing anything to fix this issue? I'm hesitant to purchase a Keystep Pro because it looks like they could do this as well. Should

Replicant13

• Apprentice
Re: Beatstep Pro warped
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 03:12:57 pm »
Here's a picture of my second purchased Beatstep Pro that I'm stuck with as I didn't read the return policy from the retailer I bought it from. I purchased this one new about 6 months ago. There's a straight line to show how much it has warped. This unit is practically worthless now as the warping is affecting the pad sensitivity, sometimes it registers a pad hit and most times it does not. I've purchased 2 more since then and both of them arrived warped, which I was able to return those.

Replicant13

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 10:41:39 pm »
Damn, no word from support or the forums.

I'll never support this company again.

twinturbo

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 08:57:11 am »
I have two, both are warped.

Looking at images on e-bay, looks like others are the same. Some worse than others.

I am goign to be the first and coin the Phrase "Beatstep Bow" to describe the phenomenon. My first one works ok, the second I only got yesterday (used) and have not even tested it yet.

Rob

Frantzk

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 10:21:29 am »
Hi,
I puchase mine for twoo week's, same issue. But work's fine ...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines