April 18, 2024, 10:37:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Some questions.  (Read 968 times)

LBH

Some questions.
« on: September 16, 2022, 09:22:38 pm »
Hi,

I've heard a computer retart is needed, when samplerate and other settings is changed. I think that sound strange, so is it correct?

BTW: Are Arturia at a point to be able to tell the release date and price of Minifuse 4?
Also - will Minifuse 4 include a external power adapter?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 09:28:35 pm by LBH »

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
Re: Some questions.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 10:51:27 am »
Hi LBH !

There is no need to restart the computer after a sample rate change.
The sample rate changes should be smooth, but I discourage people to manually change the sample rate from the ASIO driver or CoreAudio on Mac.

The application that uses de device will set the correct sample rate depending of their needs.
Let's say you open a project in your DAW, the DAW should be responsible to set the freshly opened project sample rate to the device.

This is why we choose not to put the sample rate control in the MFCC.
Sometimes, depending of the open applications, changing it manually can result in audio glitch or unwanted behaviour.

Now, for the MiniFuse 4, I cannot say the price, but I can say that the device is in production, and the release might be in the upcoming weeks.
Yes, the MiniFuse4 do have an external power supply, but can also work using the USB power only.

Have a good day :)

EDIT: I have removed Jonesinkclear post, as it was a spam. Bots are clever these days, and comes up with auto constructed messages that seems to give a valid answer, but they add spam link by editing their messages afterwards. Nice one bots, but not to me :D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 01:00:04 pm by TimArturia »

LBH

Re: Some questions.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 03:25:13 pm »
Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply.

I must understand, that a power adapter will be included with Minifuse 4. That was my question as i did know about the connection. If not then i see, when the product is availble.

I did'nt see the link from the spamer. Normally i do, but perhaps it has been added after my response.
I responded because of the wring facts. That was apprantly intended wrong facts.

I have removed my respond as well.

A nice day to you too.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines