April 20, 2024, 11:37:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Jupiter 8 Patches not loading (Ableton 10/Win10)  (Read 1030 times)

badavalanche

Jupiter 8 Patches not loading (Ableton 10/Win10)
« on: May 27, 2022, 04:17:36 am »
Hi All,

This is my first Arturia synth so please excuse my lack of knowledge. I am able to load the Jupiter 8 VST (located in C:/Program Files/Steinberg/Vst Plugins/Arturia) into Ableton 10 but cannot change from the default preset "Different Waze" on the J8. I checked this forum for others with the same problem on different synths and saw users successfully loading their presets after deleting temporary file "db.db3" at C:/Program Data/Arturia/Presets. I've deleted the file multiple times and restarted my PC but the presets still do not load. In the Arturia preset folder, I see I have all the Jupiter presets in another folder. What else do I need to do or change on my PC?

Thank you kindly

LBH

Re: Jupiter 8 Patches not loading (Ableton 10/Win10)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 07:43:11 pm »
Hi,

1. Is the issue the same, when you open JUP-8 V4 in standalone mode outside your DAW?
2. Have you moved any files after the install?
3. In which path excactly do you have the presets you say you have? Are you sure they are'nt NKS files?
4. I understand you as one preset is loaded. So that must excist somewhere. Where and how do you try to change presets? A screenshot can help.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines