April 26, 2024, 09:00:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab Mode in Logic  (Read 453 times)

stopmakingsense

Analog Lab Mode in Logic
« on: August 29, 2022, 04:40:59 pm »
Hi all

Having an issue with getting the analog lab mode on the 61mkii to register in Logic - i.e being able to use all of the sliders and wheel to control parameters/presets.

This works fine in the standalone versions of arturia synths. I've noticed that when running the synths in logic if I go to the MIDI settings of the synth the MIDI controller is set to 'Generic MIDI controller'. I can then change this to mkii and everything works straight away. However this resets everytime I open a new plug in or project with no way to save it? Including trying to save the setting as a logic default.

Hope this makes sense! Any help would be appreciated.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Analog Lab Mode in Logic
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 01:35:47 pm »
Welcome.

The 'Analog Lab' mode is for when you're using Analog Lab standalone. That's why there is an 'Analog Lab' mode, OR a 'DAW' mode. In 'DAW' mode the controller will be configured to operate the controls in your DAW. In 'Analog Lab' mode, it will be configured to directly interface with the standalone 'Analog Lab' app, as a hybrid synth. From the controller's perspective it's an either/or situation, the two things can't happen at the same time.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines