April 26, 2024, 04:06:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KeyLab 88 MkII: Analog Lab Not Displaying Patches in FL Studio 20  (Read 414 times)

ruskerdax

Hello! Everything is working great with my brand new keyboard, pretty much exactly how I would expect, with one small issue. When I am in FL Studio and using Analog Lab, it does not display the patch name. Honestly, it is a very minor problem, but it would be cool to fix.

This is different from the issues I have seen others post in various threads, for two reasons:

• This used to work as expected when I first set things up last night. When in Analog Lab mode, and using the scroll wheel on the keyboard, it would display the patch names in the keyboard display. It stopped doing this some time after I updated the controller's firmware.
  • The display is showing me information from FL Studio! It will show which me which pattern is selected, and the pattern name. So if I am on Pattern 1, and rename the pattern to "Test," the Keylab will show "1:1 Analog Lab -- Test," updated in real time.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the firmware update, it is very possible I changed a setting somewhere and cannot figure out how to go back. It would be useful to be able to switch what displays somehow using the keyboard, without looking at the computer's display, as sometimes in my setup I do not have FL Studio focused, and/or I am not looking at the computer display. It may very well be possible to do this, but I could not find out how after looking in the manual or with a web search.

If this is possible, I'd love to know how! If not, it's not the end of the world.

Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines