March 29, 2024, 02:48:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Purchased Pigments twice - no receipt + confirmation email + order still pending  (Read 814 times)

brennag023

So i've purchase pigments using my debit card and I made an account in the cart, my bank acc was then debited but I received no confirmation email or receipt. Then when I tried to sign in using the details I created my Arturia account with in the cart, it said they were invalid.

I then proceeded to make an account on the website first and purchase pigments again. I received a receipt email (only from PayPal) this time as I decided to purchase through PayPal and not straight through my debit card. However in my orders on my Arturia account it says that the order is still pending, I have received no serial number or unlock code and in Arturia Software Centre it only says I have the demo pigments and that I haven't purchased it.

Ive emailed Arturia support and sales multiple times to try receive a refund for my first order and for a resolution on how to get pigments to work with my second order. Ive had no responses to anything I've sent. And it has now been 10 days since my original purchase!

Can someone please lend some assistance or point me in a direction to get this sorted! It has been the most frustrating experience!

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
It's unfortunate you haven't heard a reply from Arturia by email.
Maybe raise a ticket rather than just send email. I think they are obligated to reply to every ticket raised.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

brennag023

It's unfortunate you haven't heard a reply from Arturia by email.
Maybe raise a ticket rather than just send email. I think they are obligated to reply to every ticket raised.

What do you mean by raise a ticket? Ive already raised a sales support request a week ago with no reply.

Now in my orders on the Arturia website it doesn't show anything anymore. My pending order for pigments has now disappeared...

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Ah ok I understand
Is there anything in the confirmation email telling you who to contact in case of issues?
If not then try using this link:

https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp/purchase

You'll need to log-in using the details you signed-up with when you joined the website.
I miss the days when I could pick up a phone, dial a Sales helpline and speak immediately to a real person.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines