April 16, 2024, 08:39:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sound continues to play  (Read 778 times)

drowranger001

• Apprentice
Sound continues to play
« on: August 18, 2022, 03:54:11 pm »
Hello. I just bought Arturia Analog Lab 5 and some preset packs. i encounter this bug.
so what to do?
When i play a note in FL Studio build 20.9.2, then when releasing the note by myself or by piano roll - note continues to play, so it FLOODS with sound. Totally unplayable. Only "Play" button and "Stop" button in this order helps to stop the sound.
But its impossible for me to use those buttons every time, its a nightmare.
For example, i used other VST and i just choose preset and play this preset and sound doesn't loops endlessly and when i want to stop sound i simply don't press button and that's all.
?
If there would envelope that can fix the problem with option "Hold", i would use it, but it's VST.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 04:21:43 pm by drowranger001 »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Sound continues to play
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 04:05:51 pm »
Welcome.

Some patches in ALV are continuous. But most are not. Can you give me an example of a patch that isn't releasing?
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

drowranger001

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 04:12:32 pm »
Preset Pack: Synthwave - The Sound In The 80s
Preaset Arp Bass (Sample Magic) (Sequence Preset)
I press any button with keyboard or midi controller (just tried with midi), it continues to play even if i don't press button and doesn't stop never.
When i use other VST, i press sequence preset and it plays until i stop pressing button which is fine.
Its not logical with my problem, because how i'm able to stop sound, every time? Its not even a just "stop" button, its "start" and "stop" in fl studio to prevent sound.

drowranger001

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 04:20:31 pm »
If you think that its not a bug, then i'm little bit disapointed, but Arturia is still good VST, i will use it anyway because of high quality sounds. Just with other vst, it's stopping when not pressing the button. Thanks for answer.

LBH

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 06:53:59 pm »
Hi,

Since MajorFubar does'nt seem to follow up.

I don't have that soundpack, but it's a preset i can play in Analog Lab store to try the pack. I can see it's a Mini V preset. The Arp in Mini V can have enabled the Arp Hold or not. In this case the Arp Hold is enabled. In this case it's only possible to disable it, if you own the full version of Mini V.

Feel free to think it's annoying the arp is set to hold, i can understand that, but it's not a bug. It's the way the preset is programmed.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 12:56:49 pm »
Yes sorry I have been away from my Mac so apologies for not following up
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines