April 19, 2024, 10:58:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: About live sessions, presets and keyboard quality  (Read 632 times)

Payne

• Apprentice
About live sessions, presets and keyboard quality
« on: August 18, 2022, 10:46:06 am »
Also a new user of that awesome supreme controller!

First question:
Maybe someone can explain how to use pads and keys simultaneously. I mean in ableton, i want to start make drum loop on pads, then start to play solo on keys, while drum loop is plays itself Where can I get manual to do this? (I understand that called session mode or something like that but I just can’t understand how to assign piano sounds to keys and drum sounds to pads simultaneously

Second question:
If there any way to use pads to change piano presets in analog lab or in piano v3 on the go?

And third question:
keyboard quality is simply awful, all keys stick out randomly. That’s am I just lucky or does everyone have this issue?
KeyLab 88 MKII, MiniFuse 2, Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Omh, Analog Lab 5, Piano V3

sharpnine

• Apprentice
Re: About live sessions, presets and keyboard quality
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 07:27:07 pm »
Regarding you third question: "All keys stick out randomly."
I am not sure what you mean. However I can say that the keys (at least on my Keylab 88 mkII) can be pulled out a a few millimeters, and pushed back in (by pulled out, I mean pulled toward you while sitting at the keyboard). You can see this by gripping both sides of a key with thumb and index and gently pulling. I pull a key out and push it back in to reset it occasionally if it is causing an unwanted clicking noise.
Perhaps some of your keys are pulled out and need to be pushed in?

Payne

• Apprentice
Re: About live sessions, presets and keyboard quality
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 06:49:55 am »
Can you make video tutorial?)
KeyLab 88 MKII, MiniFuse 2, Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Omh, Analog Lab 5, Piano V3

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines