March 29, 2024, 03:03:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] "Program Change Receive" option missing  (Read 691 times)

aeva

• Apprentice
[SOLVED] "Program Change Receive" option missing
« on: August 14, 2022, 03:28:27 am »
Hello!

I recently made the wise purchase of a MicroFreak, and it has brought great joy into my life.  Thank you for creating such a wonderful instrument.

I have a small issue - the online manual (bottom of page 87) mentions a "Program Change Receive" option to suppress midi program change events from external sources.  This option is neither present anywhere in the utility menu on the synth, nor is it present in the midi control center.  Please advise.

Thanks,
Aeva

PS: The device reports that the firmware version is 4.0.2.1497.  This is newer than the version that is available for download on the website, which seems odd.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 03:14:50 am by aeva »

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: "Program Change Receive" option missing
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 08:13:21 pm »
In the current version of the manual on the uF Resource page, Product version: 4.0.1 Revision date: 26 October 2021, there is no longer any mention of this function.

The manual you link to is Product version: 1.1.2 Revision date: 20 May 2019 which wrongly mention this - not sure where that is found now (it's archived on the Arturia site if you have a direct link)

In any case, there is no such function in the current firmware.

aeva

• Apprentice
Re: "Program Change Receive" option missing
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 04:50:52 am »
I probably found an older version of the manual on accident while googling to see if the feature existed.  Oh well, mystery solved!  Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines