March 29, 2024, 11:31:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Software Center keeps pausing my installations so they will not complete  (Read 1112 times)

jason1297

I have just got a Minilab 2 and installed software center. When I try to install Analog Lab the download goes to 100% before trying to install. It then says 'Paused' and when I click continue the same thing happens again. I've tried restarting the software and the Mac to no avail. Has anyone had this issue before? If so, how did you overcome it?

dnedwek

Re: Software Center keeps pausing my installations so they will not complete
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 04:06:56 pm »
I have the same problem installing Analog Lab on my Mac Mini.
Interestingly, it installs on my MacBook just fine.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 11:21:31 am »
This is a privileges issue. Probably best in both instances just to download the app directly from the website, and install it as you would any other app by double-clicking the pkg icon. Look under Downloads.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Gustavo Sciano

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 04:23:47 pm »
SOLUTION

Tested on MacOS 12.6

Hi there,

1) Some VST could eventually pause the download at 100% so don't close the ASC or try to replay download button
2) Open "System Preferences" -> "Security & Privacy" -> "Privacy" -> "Full Disk Access". Unlock again the mod button and allow "com.Arturia.InstallHelper". Then manually allow VST by clicking on the "+" button and browsing to the App location eg. "Applications/Arturia/Analog Lab V".
3) After having manually allowed all Arturia VST, go to the already opened ASC and click on the Paused "Downloading"
4) Everything now will completely be installed
5) Before testing any VST/plugin, go to "System Preferences" -> "Security & Privacy" -> "Privacy" -> "Full Disk Access". Manually allow all the VST previously installed.
6) ENJOY  :)

The screens herewith attached show what needs to be allowed to have everything properly working!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines