April 19, 2024, 06:37:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Firmware upgrade error  (Read 2149 times)

Eternoali

Firmware upgrade error
« on: August 09, 2022, 10:52:43 am »
hi.
MIDI Control Center can't update my keyboard. Either I encounter a connection failure message or during the update operation, for example, the update operation stops at 42% and does not show any reaction even after several hours. My keyboard is now stuck in bootloader mode and is practically unusable.
Has anyone ever encountered this problem?
Please help me. :(
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 11:39:16 am by Eternoali »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Firmware upgrade error
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 12:55:14 pm »
Welcome.
This is a users' forum so you *may* not get much useful help here, beyond random 'have you tried this' ideas, unless someone else has encountered the same problem and can respond with empirical advice.
You would be best placed to raise an official support ticket through Arturia.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Eternoali

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 11:37:00 am »
hi.
MIDI Control Center can't update my keyboard. Either I encounter a connection failure message or during the update operation, for example, the update operation stops at 42% and does not show any reaction even after several hours. My keyboard is now stuck in bootable mode and is practically unusable.
Has anyone ever encountered this problem?
Please help me. :(
Hello friends.
My problem is solved. I'm writing this here so that if someone encounters such a problem in the future, they can use my experience.
It seems that the problem of not burning the firmware on my device was from the USB port. I connected the device to a more up-to-date computer system and was able to easily update the midi keyboard firmware and restore the device back to its original state.
I hope this experience will help someone. Thank you all.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 01:23:08 pm »
Thank you for posting an update
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Taylor Mac Brown

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 06:06:04 pm »
Hello all,

I had the same issues where the Midi control center recognized I was connected but could not update. Receiving the same error messages. For me, I was able to successfully upgrade the firmware by simply switching from a dual MIDI - USB to a USB type-B. Not sure what that changed but it fixed everything.

Give it a shot and see how it goes.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines