April 19, 2024, 01:59:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to unregister so I can re-register ?  (Read 680 times)

Slimkey

• Apprentice
How to unregister so I can re-register ?
« on: July 27, 2022, 05:55:34 am »
I’m trying to follow arturia directions to unregister my keylab mk2 and the software it comes with.

I got a replacement mk2 keylab 88 .  Before sending the unit back I had registered the keyboard and software. Now since I have a different/new mk2 88 I need to unregister the previous software and keyboard and can’t find a way to do this???

Keep in mind I have previously had software from arturia in my account before ever buying the mk2 88

I’ve been in touch with technical support but it takes time for them to get back with me....
The last correspondence I had with them they said click the unregister button on the products I want to unregister . Somethings not right as I see no button in my account . I’ve explained this to them but haven’t heard back yet. Maybe I could get some help here? Thank you in advance.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: How to unregister so I can re-register ?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 10:19:44 am »
I think you can open the Software Centre app and unregister your products via that.
I'm not sat at a computer with any Arturia products on it, but I'm 75% sure you can.
Failing that, do it via your online account on the main Arturia website.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Slimkey

• Apprentice
Re: How to unregister so I can re-register ?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 12:02:06 am »
Thank you . Arturia helped me out....I needed their help

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines