March 29, 2024, 12:18:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keystep Pro Died in 7 Days  (Read 2082 times)

stujay18

Keystep Pro Died in 7 Days
« on: January 03, 2021, 10:17:58 pm »
I've loved my KSP for the past week (bought it a week ago). It's now a brick. No power from wall plug or USB. So disappointing. (SIDENOTE: Registering for this forum is a nightmare. Verification is totally illegible, and reading them out is inaudible. No difference between "T, V, P": -- Arturia, seriously, WTF?)

Hamish Mcchlery

• Apprentice
Re: Keystep Pro Died in 7 Days
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 03:29:10 pm »
Mine too, just died mid use.

Wound

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 10:15:19 pm »
Mine died today after trying to update the firmware. :( Does your KS Pro still connect to the PC? Mine installs the Firmware Updater (Check the control panel), but additional firmware update attempts are unsuccessful and the KS remains dark.

drslovak

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 07:00:22 am »
Mine died today after trying to update the firmware. :( Does your KS Pro still connect to the PC? Mine installs the Firmware Updater (Check the control panel), but additional firmware update attempts are unsuccessful and the KS remains dark.

Mine also died. It seems to be recognized by both the Mac and Windows PC. MCC sees it, but doesn't recognize the firmware. Its bricked. Hoping Arturia has a solution, because the clock reset/in bootloader fix is not working for me.

jfb

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 12:14:29 am »
my keystep pro died during firmware update after I installed midi control center, before that working fine, just bought it.  The computer beeps when I turn it on but no lights.  After midi control center install, cubase didn't recognize KSP.  I don't find anything on how to restore KSP.  Any help.

marcel-x

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2022, 09:58:28 pm »
I don’t see the point of posting this kind of info here!
Don’t you have a clue how to fill a request form for support at the Aturia website? Or simply return your device to the shop under warranty?

al80

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 12:36:49 pm »
Fortunately arturia has stopped to update ksp with new firmware updates so there is no reason to  update.......problem solved ;D

« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 12:38:23 pm by al80 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines