March 28, 2024, 04:59:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Summer Sale: Sound Design Course | How to become a Synth Runner with Pigments  (Read 4106 times)

Voider

• Apprentice

Overview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMtPId3iff8
Link to the course: https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-become-a-synth-runner-with-pigments/?couponCode=SYNTHRUNNERSUMMER

Course Overview

Hey Runners! I am Voider, a professional Sounddesigner from Germany who has created a few commercial bestseller soundsets, themed around my futuristic style. This course will take you on a journey through the very core of a synthesizer, you'll learn about the most important parameters, the modules, the effects, and how it all works together. You will learn the fundamental concepts that'll give you the power to make your imagination come alive and to create your own patches or adjust presets to your taste, to give them your own unique flavour.

Synthesizers are beautiful instruments, in fact the most futuristic and modern instruments we have,
and they offer so much freedom and possibilites unlike anything else, if you understand how to utilize them.

And the best thing is, that all the plugins out there that we love to buy and incorporate into our musical compositions are based on the very similiar concept of synthesizers. This means that once you've mastered synthesizers, you'll rarely look into the manual of new plugins because everything makes naturally sense to you.

This course is specifically designed for beginners up to intermediate, while I will explain everything from scratch, you'll as well learn some advanced techniques and a lot of examples for more advanced sounddesign.

Enroll now, grab a nice drink and load up your synthesizer - we've got sounds to create!

Welcome to the future.

Enjoy! :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 07:09:39 pm by Voider »

Voider

• Apprentice
Learn how to become a Synth Runner with Pigments
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 11:59:42 am »
- edited -
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 03:19:14 pm by Voider »

Ajoe

Re: Sound Design Course | Learn how to become a Synth Runner with Pigments
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 09:54:06 pm »
I do enjoy your Analog Cyberpunk sound bank, so I will give this a look.

Good luck with the course.

Voider

• Apprentice
Re: Sound Design Course | Learn how to become a Synth Runner with Pigments
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 12:48:00 pm »
I do enjoy your Analog Cyberpunk sound bank, so I will give this a look.

Good luck with the course.

Thank you Ajoe, I'm happy to hear that :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 07:48:39 pm by Voider »

Voider

• Apprentice
Hey Samurais!

I've just launched the biggest summer sale to date. For the next 5 days, you can enroll for only 39.99€.

Get your deal here: https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-become-a-synth-runner-with-pigments/?couponCode=SYNTHRUNNERSUMMER

See you on the other side!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 07:18:38 pm by Voider »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines