April 20, 2024, 08:13:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sustain feedback loop (unwanted)  (Read 1336 times)

thisdeepwell

• Apprentice
Sustain feedback loop (unwanted)
« on: July 31, 2022, 01:21:22 am »
Hello. I'm using CZ V in FL Studio. If I modify a preset during a project, it sounds perfect. I save the session, then close it.

When I open the session again, the preset I had modified (now marked with a *, as the manual says) plays an incredibly long sustain which feedbacks into itself, creating a wall of sound in very few seconds. I can't locate what this is. If I just reload the original preset, unmodified, and make the same modifications to it again, then it sounds fine. So something is happening to the modified presets in between closing the project and loading it up again. Has this happened to anyone else?

LBH

Re: Sustain feedback loop (unwanted)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 03:52:31 pm »
Hi,

Sound strange.

What happens if you save the modified preset in CZ V before you close the project?

Do you have any automation going on in the project?

Do you use a delay with much feedback?

thisdeepwell

• Apprentice
Re: Sustain feedback loop (unwanted)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 11:08:33 pm »
Excuse the late reply, but in the end it SEEMS to have been my DAW (Fl Studio) having some issue with VST 3. The DAW was "combining" VST 1, 2 and 3 versions of plugins into one same VST. I found an option to not do this, and used a non-VST 3 version and that seems to work. Other issues exist now however... Probably with FL Studio's compatibility.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines