April 18, 2024, 08:47:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Stuck notes  (Read 617 times)

captainmarko

• Apprentice
Stuck notes
« on: July 22, 2022, 02:34:03 am »
I cannot sit down and play my PB for more than a couple minutes before I get a stuck note. Doesn't matter what patch. If I'm sitting down and playing the thing, I'm going to get a stuck not. With PB Connect. Without PB Connect. In Logic Pro X. In Ableton 11.

This makes it unusable in a professional context. If I have clients in the studio, I'm certainly not reaching for the PB because I know it's not reliable. This is totally unacceptable for $3,000. The thing is basically a super expensive paper weight.

Just checking posts around here and the net in general, this is a KNOWN ISSUE!!! I've been over the details with a fine tooth comb and there is no solution. I have several external synthesizers and the PB is the only one with this issue.

Is there no fix for this? Or, can I just get lost because you have my money already.

Really not happy here.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

And yes, everything is up to date.

I'd like to say a LOT more, but I'm hoping somebody will reach out from Arturia so for now I'll leave it at that.
Sleep in the trees and keep your knees in the breeze.

larioso

Re: Stuck notes
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 10:32:34 am »
Contact support, don't rely on forum for anything to happend.
I also feel it's a shame that known for 6 months and no fixes.

The workaround is to not echo/monitor through sequencer/daw.
Some problem with scanning keyboard at the same time as midi arrive at inputs.
So just record midi(no monitor) and listen to audio while recording.

I find it quite practical, and did for many years with Hammond too due to strange midi implementation.
Then play back midi, not using PB keybed anymore.

asinla

• Apprentice
Re: Stuck notes
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 06:34:26 pm »
I have the same problem. Support have been extremely unhelpful except to eventually say that it is a problem they are aware of.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines