April 26, 2024, 07:56:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: chiromatic scale fails  (Read 709 times)

Salar tahmasebi

chiromatic scale fails
« on: July 17, 2022, 11:51:50 pm »
I recently am not able to choose an specific scale to play.holding shift+root+desirede scale doesnt work for me.
Some of the keys doesn operate.i messed around with choosing scale to play, even setting an user scale to make the failed notes work constantly but unfortunately still couldnt find a way to have all of the notes to play chromaticly.
There is always some keys not sending cv out
Updated last firmware also
Anyone suffering from the same issue?

Septcercles

• Apprentice
Re: chiromatic scale fails
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 02:42:49 pm »
Hi,
i do have issues with the CV/gate outputs, when i change the scale, the gate outputs behave in an absurd way : some notes doesn't play unless you hit the other key related to the same note according to the selected scale... Then if you go back to Chromatic, the playing is fucked up, you have to play in legato style unless gate output goes wrong. Pattern in Mono of course.
Turning the KSP off and on again make the keyboard playing fine again, until you choose another scale...
Firmware 2.0.1

al80

Re: chiromatic scale fails
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 12:40:41 pm »
Hi,
i do have issues with the CV/gate outputs, when i change the scale, the gate outputs behave in an absurd way : some notes doesn't play unless you hit the other key related to the same note according to the selected scale... Then if you go back to Chromatic, the playing is fucked up, you have to play in legato style unless gate output goes wrong. Pattern in Mono of course.
Turning the KSP off and on again make the keyboard playing fine again, until you choose another scale...
Firmware 2.0.1

Overall scales and transpose on ksp are a nightmare.they never worked as expected and i guess they never will

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines