March 28, 2024, 04:05:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to remove ableton command assignments on piano keys of key lab 61 essential  (Read 659 times)

DJetset

I want to hear the sound of the note when i play the keys, not have the ableton commands on it. And that is default mode. I dont find what assignments (what commands in ableton) are on what keys, like the upper octave is fully assignet to ableton commands in default mode and i cant play that. Also some lover keys. And i cant find where to cchange. The problem appears in all modes, with analog lab and daw and user modes. Pls help !! :(
I use the KeyLab 61 Essential with Ableton. I want the notes just playing notes. I cant find it, wheather in control center or ableton.
For example on my highest F there doesnt play F, there is the metronome on/off. This works together with the command center control section, there the light changes on/off as well but want to remove this shit lol
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 04:15:59 pm by DJetset »

dipet

• Apprentice
Hi there
I have the same thing happening in my essential 88.
Some lower c  not when played changes the sound. Also the upper keys like f and other control some of the transport functions on/off and no sound played... Can't seem to get rid of it.

dipet

• Apprentice

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines