March 28, 2024, 11:01:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No replies from Arturia? Is there actual customer support?  (Read 1756 times)

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
No replies from Arturia? Is there actual customer support?
« on: July 03, 2022, 07:45:16 pm »
I get promotional emails from Arturia about new products and how the forum has been enhanced, etc but no replies to my support inquiries....like none.... zip..... 0......for like a year now and I'm starting to think that there's no actual support.  The lights are on but no one's home.  That or Arturia doesn't want me as a customer.  Can anyone let me know what they're experience has been?  I'm a little sick of it.
Antoine please stop sending me emails if you're not going to respond to mine.
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

LBH

Re: No replies from Arturia? Is there actual customer support?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 09:32:18 pm »
Hi,

Are you contacting Arturias support? This forum is'nt Arturia support.

Normally Arturia reply within a work day.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 10:20:29 am »
The emails will be automated from an unmonitored mailbox, hopefully you didn't really think there's someone in Arturia personally sending mail to you. Also 200 posts in hopefully you've also figured out this largely a user-populated forum where Arturia staff don't often reply directly back.

If you have a query, email them directly through the Contact Us, or raise a ticket if you have a technical support issue.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 04:32:46 am »
The emails will be automated from an unmonitored mailbox, hopefully you didn't really think there's someone in Arturia personally sending mail to you.

You mean in the case of Antoine?  No of course not it's a euphemism. I expect someone at Arturia to reply to my support issue.

Also 200 posts in hopefully you've also figured out this largely a user-populated forum where Arturia staff don't often reply directly back.

No I didn't expect help here on the forum....I didn't ask for it here.  I asked for opinions and experiences and of course you're not providing that.  I'm referring to the multiple emails I have sent support.  After 10 years on this forum I can tell you that other users were so much more helpful then as opposed to now.

If you have a query, email them directly through the Contact Us, or raise a ticket if you have a technical support issue.

As I said I HAVE sent multiple queries but don't get ANY replies from them.  And I did say support as in customer support NOT this forum.
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 08:35:18 am »
Ok then, rather than just emailing support, raise a ticket.
We can each only go from our own experiences but I've always had a reply when I've used the Contact Us page. If your experience has been different then fair play.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 06:48:44 pm »
That's the problem I have submitted tickets...filled out the form and submitted the issue only to not get an email reply.  Nothing in junk mail.  Nothing.  I thought maybe it was a google filter issue but I've also used my outlook work email.  So if you say that tickets are being answered maybe there's another reason?  I'm open for any and all ideas.

LBH

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2022, 08:10:25 pm »
If you don't even get automatic confirmation that your e-mail have been recieved, then it's very strange. Sound like something is wrong somewhere.
Unfortunately Arturia don't provide a phonenumber i think. You can use snailmail. Or perhaps Arturia can take it from this thread, or a moderator can inform Arturia, that something seem to be wrong.
Perhaps you can try to contact Website support.
I wish you good luck.

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 02:37:23 am »
When I fill out a support inquiry I get a conformation that it's been sent....then I don't hear from them...something is wrong somewhere for sure.  Arturia don't read these forum posts apparently and if they do and don't help it would be heartless of them.  If a moderator wants to inform Arturia of my problem that would be great!

Gaba Arturia

• Legendary Arturian
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2022, 08:45:29 pm »
Hi @Gothboy,

I'm Gaba, from the Arturia technical support team, a user contacted me (via our support portal) to let me know that you were having problems receiving our emails. I can confirm that we have 3 tickets from you and all of them have been answered by different agents (including me) but we have not had a response from you.
What I can think of, is that possibly the answers are in your Spam/junk folder, otherwise, maybe they are in your other email (since I can see you have two email accounts).

I hope you can read this message since I am writing you here because our emails are not reaching you for unknown reasons. But please let me know if you want me to write directly to an email of your preference or in case you can find our previous emails, please just reply to any of them, I will get the email directly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Gaba  ;D

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2022, 01:43:59 am »
Thank you Gabba!  Thanks so much for reaching out and also thanks to the forum user as well.  I cannot find your previous support emails to me, checked my spam and junk emails don't see them in there either.  You might have 2 email addresses for me:
     The second email is no longer a current address for me so if you've been sending ticket answers there please use the outlook email.  The one that is in my account info.
 Use my outlook email and work email at the same time and we'll see what happens.  I think it's something going wrong with outlook filtering.

Thank you so much

« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 12:28:41 am by Gothboy »

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2022, 12:29:01 am »

I have now deleted my email addresses from this thread as instructed by support. I have not received any email replies though thus far so you might want to post ticket answers here.

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2022, 12:38:23 am »
Hi guys!

May I suggest that you use the forum Private Messaging which works fine for anyone who can log on here, thus avoiding having to publish e-mail addresses (not good for bot harvesting and all that) :) Unless you're already in contact of course!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines