March 28, 2024, 02:15:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arpeggiator pattern interrupted by new pattern  (Read 908 times)

bearhat

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arpeggiator pattern interrupted by new pattern
« on: June 26, 2022, 07:36:04 am »
Just started with a new KS37. The arpeggiator (using the HOLD function) does not continue to the end of its pattern if I press a key or set of keys. It starts the new pattern immediately at next beat. I don't think this is a bug...

However, I've used an original Keystep for years and the arpeggiator finishes the pattern it is on and then begins the new pattern, i.e. I arp a chord and press the second chord I want to hear anytime within the last pattern of the first chord. When the first pattern finishes, the second begins. This is the basis of using a Keystep for me. I do a LOT of arpeggiations.

I can only assume there is some setting in the MIDI Control Center, but I have had no luck. Is it possible I am not using the MCC correctly? I hope this has an easy solution because, otherwise, all the other features I am so excited about in the KS37 will have no use. Thanks for any help.

bearhat

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Arpeggiator pattern interrupted by new pattern
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 07:09:07 am »
I was able to get in touch with Arturia and can now confirm that this issue has been reported and we may see an option for the arp in following firmware updates.

jkspost

• Apprentice
Re: Arpeggiator pattern interrupted by new pattern
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 05:53:40 pm »
I just noticed this while jamming on my kb37. Sure is behaving oddly compared to my Keystep pro's arp mode.  :'(
Thx for confirmation and hope we will get a fix soon.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines